following the last experiment I wanted top take more images in the similar position and scenery, but with a DSLR camera instead of using my mobile phone, as the lighting may deferrer using different equipment.
I found that some of these photos the lighting at the back was too bright to be able to see anything in the foreground and in others the lighting is unbalanced. . Following this I experimented in a studio with lighting in the hope it will improve the image. I played around with the depth of field, shutter speed and aperture setting.
These experiments helped me with being more confident with the camera. I will use the skills I learned in this shoot for my final production.